If there is no formal agreement on student exchanges between your home university and Ibero Puebla, you may apply to come as a so-called Free Mover. Applying as a Free Mover (also called Study Abroad) means that you do not take part in any exchange program, but arrange your stay on an individual basis. You may receive credits as well as a transcript of records, which may or may not be recognised by your home institution.

Free Movers/Study abroad students enroll as a full-time non-degree seeking student, for one or two semesters, and pay tuition for the program.

If you wish to study as a Free Mover, contact your home institution for individual details as well as Ibero International Office.

This experience is guaranteed to be very enriching and unforgettable. We are looking forward to meeting you in the near future!


For further information do not hesitate to contact us.

International Exchange Office: intercambios@iberopuebla.mx


Summer session March 20th

Fall Semester June 10th

Academic Year June 10th

Spring Semester October 10th

Sé parte de la comunidad Ibero

Solicita Información



Solicitar Información

* Campos obligatorios

Para conocer sobre el manejo de datos personales te invitamos a consultar nuestro Aviso de Privacidad.

1 + 9 =